If you like to travel, and you enjoy doing so at your own pace, then you know that you don't want to take chances being lost. Get to where you're going with confidence with our downloadable GPS maps for Garmin units.
Our maps include thousands of points of interest, including hotels, restaurants, historical places, parks, beaches, embassies and consulates, hospitals and pharmacies, and many more. We've spent years developing and refining our maps in order to provide the most detailed, up-to-date data available.
Purchase securely through our online store and install your downloaded map within minutes on your Garmin handheld device, or order an SD Card with the map pre-installed that will ship to your front door. Save time and money, avoid pitfalls, and plan effectively. Travel like a local with GPSTravelMaps!
Keep in touch with us and get the latest map news and updates. We send out coupon codes via our newsletter..
Thanks for visiting! We hope you have a great trip!
"Honestly...I have no idea how we could have enjoyed Costa Rica without your GPS maps. We traveled for a month, stopping only for a two or three day visit, and then moved on. We covered from Liberia, to Grecia, to Nosara and up the Nicoya Pacific coast all the way to the national park at the northern border. We absolutely would not have enjoyed our trip if we had been constantly lost. Thanks to your maps, we were not lost."
— Cynthia from the USA (May 2012)
• Costa Rica v5.6 - December 3, 2013
• Peru v2.0 - November 30, 2013
• Antigua & Barbuda v1.4 - November 20, 2013
• Dominica v1.5 - October 28, 2013
• Honduras v2.7 - October 2, 2013
• Caribbean v1.4 - October 2, 2013
• Central America South v2.1 - October 1, 2013
• Turks & Caicos v1.3 - September 28, 2013
• St. Vincent & Grenadines v1.3 - Sept 28, 2013
• Virgin Islands v1.5 - September 28, 2013
• Belize v2.5 - September 27, 2013
• Costa Rica v5.5 - September 21, 2013
• St. Lucia v1.5 - September 21, 2013
• Chile v1.2 - September 19, 2013
Navigation: Home | Top